SmileAdvantage Dental Membership
Discounted Dental Treatments with No Insurance
A growing number of Americans find themselves without dental insurance and assume they cannot afford proper dental care. However, thanks to SmileAdvantage, this is no longer the case, allowing retirees, the self-employed, and anyone else without dental insurance a chance to receive the dental care they deserve. SmileAdvantage allows patients to improve their oral health without the need for maximums, deductibles, claim forms, pre-authorizations, or denied coverage. We are proud to offer this helpful dental membership plan at all of our practices.
Sign Up for A Dental Membership Today
Our SmileAdvantage dental membership plans allow patients to undergo procedures that, in many cases, they’ve been putting off due to the cost of being uninsured. Now, these same patients are able to receive treatment without worrying about their budget. If a lack of dental insurance has been keeping you from scheduling regular dental appointments, contact one of our family dentistry practices in your area today.
Plan Terms and Conditions:
- This is NOT dental insurance, rather a savings plan. This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance or other discounts. This plan is only valid at this dental office. The plan is non-transferrable and care from other providers is not included.
- If you are a curent patient enrolling in the Smile Advantage Plan, your account MUST have a ZERO balance.
- The plan is not retro-active and will become effective on the date of enrollment. All plans will remain active for 12 months and be renewed annually. Plan fees are subject to change.
- It is the member's responsibility to utilize the benefits included in this agreement within the plan term. Any unused benefits will not be carried over or refunded.
- In exchange for the care provided under this plan, the covered member agrees to pay all balances in full at the time of treatment. If treatment is not paid in FULL at the time of service, the treatment discount is void. If paying for treatment using CareCredit, the 15% discount will be void.
- The member has the right to opt out of the plan for a full refund within 30 days of enrollment as long as treatment has not started. If ANY treatment has been performed or if 30 days from enrollment have lapsed, NO refund will be given. The member will be responsible for paying the remaining balance regardless of services rendered.